Term and conditions for Educational Institutions & Students
Term and conditions for Educational Institutions
1)After registering on E GYAN SAGAR website educational institution will get USER ID through which educational institutional can upload there online course.
2) E GYAN SAGAR FIRM will charge ₹ 10,000 yearly to educational institutional for providing web space for one complete course.
3) Educational institution could them self record edit and upload their classes on website www.egyansagar.com them self by their registration USER ID.
4) If educational Institution will record and edit their online classes but upload by E GYAN SAGAR Firm in that case ₹ 200 will be charged for one class.
5) In case recording, editing and uploading will be done by E GYAN SAGAR Firm then ₹ 1200 will be charged for each class.
6)What ever the revenue will be generated through online classes of educational institution , 60% of the revenue will be transferred to the registered account
of educational institution .
7) Quality of online classes should be updated if required with the current knowledge and information.
8) Quality check of classes is under the jurisdiction of M/S E GYAN SAGAR Firm.
9) If it is found that quality of classes are not up to the mark and as per the demand, then prior information will be given to related Institution, then also if
classes will not be updated with current information ,in that case those classes could be blocked by our website to maintain quality.
10)Yearly subscription to run online classes should be credited in M/S E GYAN SAGAR Firm account as per due date maintain in the agreement .
11) Along with coaching Institute name, E GYAN SAGAR will be there on all the demo and online classes.
12) Paid amount is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
Term and condition for students
1) Students could check the quality of online classes of any particular coaching institute through free demo classes available of those coaching institute .
2) Website is not responsible for any decision taken by students to take paid classes of any particular coaching institute .
3) Paid amount is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.